Yaay for new Hello Kitty! 👍
Baka sakaling ganahan akong magtrabaho. 😍 #hello #kitty #favorite
1. Set yourself some daily goals. Keep them realistic and achievable. That will give direction – so you don’t fritter your time.
2. Read inspirational books and blogs; hang around people who are positive.
3. Stay in touch with what’s happening in the world. We’re not just islands – we are part of one another.
4. Make the effort to stay in touch. Just a “like” on facebook, or a brief text message, conveys to that person that they matter to you.
5. Invest some time in your appearance and health. We’re more confident when we look and feel our best.
6. Pay attention to your priorities. Do what’s most important, and not most urgent, first. (Note: If you never learn to prioritise then everything seems urgent – and that’s what runs your life!)
7. Smile. It makes people feel more positive towards you – and it tends to lift our mood, and enhance our feelings, too.
8. Tidy as you go. It’s easier to work, and you’ll feel a lot less stressed, if you’re working somewhere that’s devoid of clutter. Also, if you tidy as you go then it feels less overwhelming.
9. Include some margin in your life so you don’t feel so stressed, as unexpected things always eat away our time. Expect that to happen – and leave some extra time.
10. Take time for yourself as you need to relax, unwind, recover, and recharge your batteries.
Hahaha! Yeah, I’ve been sick for a week now. At one week na rin akong hindi nakakapasok ng work. Sad, eh? And the saddest part, wala na nga akong SL, walang bayad tong one week na absent ako, gumagastos pa ako para sa gamot. Huhuhu.
Under observation pa rin ako. Sabi dun sa clinic, puro plema raw yung likod ko? Or kung ano mang tawag dun. :) Pabalik-balik na sinat, sumusuka at sobrang ubo lalo na sa madaling araw. Ayun. Sana talaga gumaling na ako. Nami-miss ko na rin magtrabaho. :(